Amarillo Lab takes part in 24 Hours in the Canyon
Servi-Tech teamed up with a local flower shop in Amarillo and participated in 24 Hours in the Canyon, the only simultaneous road and mountain bike event in the country.
24 Hours in the Canyon is sponsored by Harrington Cancer Center, a non-profit cancer treatment center in Amarillo. All of funds raised goes to patient treatment. Harrington gives away millions in free treatment every year.
- It is held in Palo Duro Canyon, the second largest canyon in the US.
- There are over 650 entries competing in 6, 12 and 24 hour races as individuals or teams as well as non-competitive teams.
- Servi-Tech paired up with a local Flower Shop, Budding Art and owner, Kerry Smith, who was in their third year of participating.
- Budding Art/MP² raised just over $10,000 and placed second in fundraising.
- Budding Art/MP² also had 30 participating entries earning an award for the largest team.
For more information: